Please help us to Be the Change to stop verbal and cyber bullying. No donation is too small ... and ALL the proceeds will bring Bullied to Silence to educators, schools, lawmakers, non-profits, organizations and communities to raise awareness that Words Do Hurt.
- WHEN we save ONE LIFE by helping a bullied child know that s/he has a reason to live, Bullied to Silence is a success.
- WHEN we provide educators and parents the tools to validate and support the bullied child, Bullied to Silence is a success.
- WHEN we change the actions of ONE bully when s/he connects to a story in the film and realizes the consequences of his/her words, Bullied to Silence is a success.
- WHEN we approach the bully with assertiveness and not aggression, Bullied to Silence is a success.
- WHEN we empower each individual to be an active bystander, Bullied to Silence is a success.
- WHEN we ALL are the Change to practice and teach Respect, Bullied to Silence is a success.
Please help make Bullied to Silence a success by making a donation TODAY.
Bullied to Silence should be required viewing...if an entire generation saw this film, bullying may be a thing of the past!Patrick Schweiss, Director/Sedona International Film Festival
What Your Dollars Pay For.
Bullied to Silence is THE Bully film that must be seen by every child, teen, adolescent, their families, educators, lawmakers, organizations, and companies.
YOUR dollars will help to provide screenings at schools-in-need.
YOUR dollars will help to provide film subtitles so that the hearing impaired and schools for the deaf can benefit from the film.
YOUR dollars will help to provide foreign language subtitles for non-English speaking students and community members.
YOUR dollars will help to pay for toolkits for schools that will provide educators the necessary information to Be the Change on their campus.
You may sponsor:
- Specific school screenings of your choice for a state, school district, city, or specific schools.
- Sub-titling the film for hearing-impaired audiences and schools for the deaf.
- Sub-titling the film for non-English-speaking audiences in a language of your choice (examples: Spanish, French, German, Hebrew, etc.)
- Corporate sponsorship so your company may Be the Change to stop verbal and cyber bullying in your city, state, the U.S. or other countries.
Please contact us for more information about these special sponsorship opportunities.